Expertise you need for your project.
There are times when a project comes up that needs a big push of expertise or manpower. Using our solid experience, we can do the project without adding to your permanent payroll. We have strong backgrounds in Hotel Operations, Sales, Marketing, Human Resources and Training. We’re ready to make the difference in your organization.
- You need to attract new guests into your property. We have creative ways to do it.
- Your staff is doing “an OK job” but you want to enhance their communication and service behavior. Contact us!
- Your job descriptions require updating (to reflect the changed market). Call us!
- You’re not sure the Employee Manual has all the current legal components it requires. We can help you with this project.
- You are opening a new property or have been “winging it” and need help putting formal policies and procedures in place. Invite us!
- You have a short time-line to launch an essential marketing project without sufficient hours to devote to it. Call us!
- You have just opened your property, completely renovated or changed flags. We can coordinate a sales blitz to spread the word and qualify new customers.
There are critical activities that build strong roots in a solid organization. Ensure they are in place to be successful.
Sales and Marketing
- Sales Blitz Coordination to Prospect or Get the Word Out
- Trade Show Management to Ensure ROI
- Package Development to Fill Empty Dates
- Event Implementation that Needs Creativity and Logistics
Training and Development
- Course Development for Department Heads to Train
- Participant Materials Design to Engage your Employees
- Job Descriptions Written or Updated for ADA Compliance
- Task Analysis to Reflect Current Market Conditions
- Employee Manual Development or Revision
- SOP Manual to Ensure Organization and Consistency
- Facilitation of Strategic Planning Session: Plan to Succeed
- Policy and Procedure Update
Rise Above Recession
The current market has placed major financial constraint on many hospitality organizations. You can still move forward without full time project team or the in-house expertise to manage certain projects. Outsourcing some or all of the responsibilities is a cost-effective method of staffing a project.